District of West Vancouver
West Vancouver is a waterfront community bounded by the mountains to the north, Burrard Inlet and Howe Sound to the south and west, and the Capilano River corridor to the east. The District believes that collaborative government and a spirit of civic commitment will power the innovations that shape the future.
West Vancouver is committed to providing an environment that is welcoming for all and where members of the community are treated equally and recognized for their contributions. The District believes in embracing difference and diversity to build a strong sense of global community.
- Arleta Beckett (Manager, Community Services & Community Development)
- Doti Niedermayer (Senior Manager, Cultural Services)
- Minori Ide (Welcoming & Inclusive Communities Program Coordinator)
- Karen Marzocco (Access Services Program Coordinator)
- Stephen Mikicich (Manager, Economic Development)
NSIIP is grateful to hold its activities on the traditional, ancestral, unceded, and occupied territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and Səlilwətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Peoples.