North Shore Multicultural Society
The North Shore Multicultural Society (NSMS) is a non-profit organizations that helps newcomers and their families learn about and understand the systems and services available on the North Shore and in Canada. NSMS provides a full range of individual and group services, including settlement information and orientation, specialized programs for youth, parents, women, and seniors, an English Language Centre, and Employment Resource Centre, and diversity programs and workshops.
NSMS is committed to bettering services for immigrants in order to make the North Shore a welcoming place to live.
- Amir Hariri (Program Lead, Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants)
- Andisheh Fard (Manager, Centre for Diversity & Innovation)
- Emily Palmer (Director of Services)
- Lorelei Phillips (Manager, Settlement & Employment Programs)
- Masha Rademakers (Outreach Settlement/Employment Coordinator)
- Wendy McCulloch (Executive Director)
NSIIP is grateful to hold its activities on the traditional, ancestral, unceded, and occupied territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and Səlilwətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Peoples.