Networking With Local Business Event @ North Vancouver District Library
Date: June 17, 2015
Venue: North Vancouver District Library Lynn Valley Branch
- Are you looking for a job?
- Do you want to know how typical the hiring process looks like with following employers?
- Do you want to know what specific qualities hiring managers are looking for in job seekers?
- Do you want to find out how hiring managers evaluate your qualifications?
- Do you want to build professional networking with local businesses?
If your answer is YES to above questions, please come to join the Networking Event with Local Business on June 17, 2015 between 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Lynn Valley Library and meet HR managers from following organizations:
Vancity, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Manpower, Capilano University, Giant Union Design, Path2work, SGS Canada Inc.
Let us enjoy the connections with potential employers, and the refreshments, music, prizes, as well as the sunset. Together we can create hope for your career, your family and your community!
Organized by Training Innovations
To register or for more information call 604-984-0286, ext. 8144. Free.Back